1. Three Musketeer principles , The back-end team has 25 people , Services can be split into 8 Micro services .
2. Startups start from 0 To 1 Development , No burden of history , You can directly select one step in place , Split according to business , Follow up business development and growth , Further split or split according to quality .
3. The development team is java Of , No multilingual problems , Considering the community activity of open source products , Microservice framework can choose spring cloud. For the following reasons ：1.spring cloud High community activity , In case of problems, it is easy to quickly find solutions .2. comparison dubbo With better infrastructure , More suitable for entrepreneurial teams , Because the entrepreneurial team doesn't have much energy to independently develop microservice infrastructure middleware .
4. The microservice framework pattern should be embedded in the client . reason ：1. There are few entrepreneurial team members , Choosing to embed the client can reduce the maintenance of proxy services , Deployment and operation and maintenance will be easier .2. The embedded client has high availability , If you choose the agent method , It is necessary to ensure the high availability of agent components , This is not easy for the entrepreneurial team .
explain ：1. according to 3 One Musketeer principle ,25 In theory, human teams can have enough elves to maintain 8 A service , But considering that some services are more core , You can arrange more people to the core service , for example ： Order 、 goods 、 stock 、 User services can be arranged in multiple ways 1 personal , These services are 4 Individuals to develop and maintain , Other services 3 People can .
2. The infrastructure plan needs to complete the core infrastructure , Unified open source solution , At least include ： Registry Center 、 Configuration center 、 Monitoring and logging and alarms 、CI/CD etc. .