The first thing I saw was xuanbing 400, Later I saw someone say Limin AX120R The fan is good , The height is also lower , So a brain cripple impulse , bought . Take a look at it , Silly eyes ： I won't support it LGA2011.
A friendly reminder ： Before you buy , Be sure to ask the customer service .
If you don't support it, return it ？ I thought the seal of the box had been removed , Can't return . What do I do ？ So I thought , Can you transform ？
- The first thing is certain , The fan really can't be installed in LGA2011 On the socket .
- I want to see others LGA2011 Socket , Except for the circle seat , Other parts are part of the motherboard . It is impossible to disassemble .
- Tried two beams , Just fit the two screw positions of the ring .
- The difference between the pillar and the ring seat , The ring seat is too high , About half the height .
The solution is ： Find about half the washers , Place the beam between the two washers , The radiator can be installed .
How to solve this half ？ At first I wanted to put another 4 individual AMD The washer is cut in half . That's too hard , If something goes wrong, there is no remedy . If only it were elastic . silica gel ？ No, ; rubber ？ either . wait …… I just took the exam , Isn't there an eraser ？ The result is shown in Fig. ：
- Ring seat
- Screws and gaskets
- The installed angle is one
- Installed angle 2