Reporting country's natural fund skills
Understand... As a whole , Application form of National Natural Science Foundation of China （ Hereinafter referred to as the application ） It contains two series , First, focus on scientific issues 、 The content of scientific hypothesis and research process , The second is the content related to project implementation . This paper focuses on each part of the scientific research in the application , Describe the main points item by item 、 Writing skills and frequently asked questions .
Lessons learned ：1） China's nature is the of basic research , Don't put too much emphasis on Application ;2） The bidding documents of China's nature are completely different from those of major special projects of the Ministry of science and Technology , The latter focuses on products that can be developed .
Proposal writing ：
1. The basis for project establishment should not be too broad , Can't write a summary , Every sentence should have a purpose , Each paragraph should be logical .
2. The best way to write Layers of depth , Ask and answer That kind of , Like telling a story , Answer only part , Be tasted , Tips have a foundation , It is feasible to continue ,（ Please help me ）.
3. Key statements are underlined , But not too much , It's best to reflect innovation , Logicality .
4. Everything in it should revolve around —— The project is feasible , It's new （ appalling ）, I have a foundation , The platform can , Pre experiment tips throw me money , I'll complete the experiment （ Can you finish the problem ）.
Suggestions and suggestions ：
1. Maintain a good relationship with funded predecessors , Their experience is important .
2. Maintain a good relationship with professors you know , They will help you seriously change , Holidays , To greet . The tender had better be revised to them half a year in advance , Because they may also have bids , And give us enough time to modify or supplement the experimental time , There shall be no obvious errors in the bid .
3. Keep producing , Even Chinese articles or conference papers , Let the reviewers know you're still trying .
4. Your mouth , Please try to attend the annual meeting of that circle , Then try to send a summary at their annual meeting , article , Make speeches , Know more people , Send business cards .
5. Selected port , Check the projects funded in the past three years , It's best to have winners from your school or your friend's school . It is convenient to ask the corresponding person for advice on your bid .
Review the months between graduation and application submission , I mainly did the following things ：
Study the application guide , Familiar with the application process
Extensive data collection , Understand expert opinions
Analyze your own characteristics , Position the research field
Research previous studies , Determine the research content