stay cocos2d-x All visual objects in are inherited from Node（ Like words (label)、 spirit (sprite)、 scene （scene）、 Layout (layer)）. This is a pure virtual class . It's mainly responsible for determining where elements are displayed .
By the director （Director） Responsible for the scene （Scene） Handoff , Add different layouts to the scene （Layer）, Here's one zOrder Value , There is only one in the same zOrder Medium Layer Ability to interact .
Scene and Layer It plays a basic role in object display , We are usually in Scene and Layer To deal with the layout of visual objects 、 Collision 、 The display of scores and other states .
Scene Is an abstract class , It is only used to place the object in the correct position in the scene according to the pixel coordinates of the object .
Layer Class itself has no special function . But it can be used to receive touch events and speed up input .
stay Node Several more important methods in need to be implemented in subclasses ：
virtual bool init() override;
stay cococs2d-x in , Use init Method to initialize , In this way , You need to call the init Method , Then we can initialize the subclass , This method returns false Indicates initialization failed .cocos2d-x No interface drawing .
static Layer *create();
Used to create and initialize Node object . Use... In subclasses CREATE_FUNC This macro implements this method . This implements the subclass constructor and init Method call ：
#define CREATE_FUNC(__TYPE__) \
static __TYPE__* create() \
__TYPE__ *pRet = new __TYPE__(); \
if (pRet && pRet->init()) \
return pRet; \
delete pRet; \
pRet = NULL; \
return NULL; \
- Follow vczh Let's look at the compilation principle of case study —— 3、 ... and ：Tinymoe And unambiguous grammar analysis
The code cited in this article comes from https://github.com/vczh/tinymoe. I read the three previous articles , You should be basically right Tinymoe The code has a preliminary feeling . In the correct analysis "print ...
- [ Be honest and practical WCF] Third articles stay IIS Check in service
Be honest and practical WCF Third articles stay IIS Boarding service in China Through the study of the first two chapters , We learned how to build the simplest WCF Communication model , Including defining and implementing service agreements . Configure the service . Boarding Services . Configure clients and access services by adding service references . I ...
- Learn from scratch Xamarin.Forms( 3、 ... and ) Android Make a splash screen
original text : Learn from scratch Xamarin.Forms( 3、 ... and ) Android Make a splash screen Xamarin.Forms It's quite slow to start , You have to add a startup interface , Steps are as follows : 1. Name the image of the splash screen :s ...
- WPF,Silverlight And XAML Reading notes 39 - Visualization of 3D graphics
original text :WPF,Silverlight And XAML Reading notes 39 - Visualization of 3D graphics explain : This series is basically <WPF reveal > Reading notes of . In the structure and content of the article <WPF reveal > ...
- Follow me SpringCloud | Third articles ： Service provision and Feign call
Follow me SpringCloud | Third articles : Service provision and Feign call Last one , We introduced the construction of the registration center , Including the construction of the registry in the cluster environment , This article introduces how to use the registry , Create a service provider , Use a Jane ...
- 30.Node.js Global object
from :http://www.runoob.com/nodejs/nodejs-module-system.html Learning points : - __filename - __dirname - setTimeou ...
- 【WPF Study 】 Chapter 45 Visualization objects
The previous chapters described the best way to handle moderate amounts of graphic content . By using geometry . Pictures and paths , Can reduce the 2D Graphics overhead . Even if you're using complex composite shapes and gradient brushes with layered effects , This method can still work well . However , This design ...
- [Effective Java] The third chapter Methods common to all objects
Statement : Original works , Please indicate that the article is from SAP Abbess technology blog ( Bo / customer / garden www.cnblogs.com):www.cnblogs.com/jiangzhengjun, And indicate the original source of the article in the form of hyperlinks , Otherwise it would be ...
- MFC Use TRACKMOUSEEVENT Trigger mouseHover and mouseLeave
Add... To the dialog WM_MOUSEHOVER or WM_MOUSELEAVE The message doesn't respond .MFC Require special treatment , One way is to use TRACKMOUSEEVENT void CmfcDlgDlg::OnMouseM ...
- POJ 1681---Painter's Problem（ Gauss elimination ）
POJ 1681---Painter's Problem( Gauss elimination ) Description There is a square wall which is made of n*n small s ...
- ( turn )C# Data type mapping (SQLite,MySQL,MSSQL,Oracle)
One .C# vs SQLite: C# SQLite Field name type Library type GetFieldType(#) transformation remarks F_BOOL bool BIT NOT NULL Boolean F_BOOL_N ...
- Codevs_1166_[NOIP2007]_ Matrix access game _( Dynamic programming + High precision )
describe http://codevs.cn/problem/1166/ analysis #include <iostream> #include <cstring> #include < ...
- 【NOIP 2011】 Sightseeing bus
Title Description Description It's a beautiful town Y City , Have n A beautiful scenic spot . Because more and more tourists are attracted to it ,Y The city specially arranged a sightseeing bus , To provide more convenient transportation services for tourists . The sightseeing bus is on the third 0 Minutes appear in 1 Number ...
- XPath Conclusion 1
Here's an introduction XPath Usage of : It generates a string object , As XmlNode Methods SelectSingleNode,SelectNodes Input parameters of , To query the qualified nodes . Select the current node : . ...
- DB Query Analyzer 5.03 is distributed, EXCEL table name will be enclosed in square bracket
DB Query Analyzer 5.03 is distributed, table name will be enclosed in square bracket automatically ...
- vi Cursor movement
1. Move up, down, left and right k : Move up a line j : Down the line h : Move one line to the left l : Move one line to the right 2. Move to the top of the current screen . in . The tail H : Move to the top of the current screen M : Move to the middle of the current screen L : Move to the end of the current screen ...
- SQL Server get SP parameters and get output fields type information
Summary This article mainly introduces ,SQL There are two very practical operations : Get the parameter information of the stored procedure SELECT * FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.PARAMETERS WHERE SPE ...
- I am AI Knowledge system navigation - AI menu
Relevant Readable Links Name Interesting topic Comment Edwin Chen Nonparametric Bayes Boss Xu Yida Dirichlet Process Study ...